All classes are available online and in person. Only fully vaccinated students are permitted in the building at this time.
· Contactless temperature will be taken at the door before entry. You may be asked to show your vaccination card.
· Please leave your shoes in the entrance hall.
· Please stay home if you feel sick or have a cough or sore throat.
· Please stay home if you have traveled out of the tristate area in the last 2 weeks.
· Upon arrival, please wash your hands in the studio bathroom and dry on clean paper towels.
· The blankets are all clean. You may use them. You are invited to bring your own mat, blocks, straps, blankets and other equipment. If you want to put them in a plastic bag and leave them here, we can find a place for them.
· Chairs will be wiped down with an antiseptic spray and cloth after each use.
· The studio and bathroom are cleaned weekly.
· There is a limit of 4 students in the studio. Please keep your mask on and allow for 6 feet of personal space in all directions.
Thank you for adhering to all of these precautions. It is top priority to keep all of the Keter Yoga family safe.